The New York City Council plans to pass a bill that would authorize about 800,000 immigrants who are not citizens of the U.S. to vote in local elections.
Kyle Rittenhouse said Tuesday on NewsNation’s “Banfield” that he was unaware the people with which he posed for a picture in a Wisconsin bar last January were Proud Boys. | Clips
Voters socked by inflation and underwhelmed by President Joe Biden now favor Republicans in the 2022 midterm elections by a historic margin, prompting predictions of the largest gain in House seats in the modern voting era.
We jumped straight to Communism while skipping past the precursor socialism, done by the enemies residing within the U.S. Government and throughout the country! There are more of us then them. This is America! NOW START ACTING LIKE A REAL AMERICAN AND STOP THE SUBJUGATION OF THE HUMAN RACE!
A new story by Natalie Winters at The National Pulse reveals that Rep. Elaine Luria of Virginia has disclosed an
FRANKLIN — Quisha King, a former regional engagement coordinator for Black Voices for Trump, said she was once liberal, but the writings of conservative black economists Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams helped steer her on a different path.
Multiple people were injured after a person driving an SUV plowed through a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin on Sunday evening. There are also reports of gunshots being fired by police at the SUV. According to eyewitnesses, the terrorist mowed over several elderly women called “The Dancing Grannies.” A FOX 6 reporter said the person…
A U.S. Army officer who was refused entry at Harrah’s New Orleans Casino last month has filed a lawsuit against the gaming house and its parent companies alleging that she was racially profiled and humiliated by a security manager there. Deja Dashante Harrison’s case already has received widespread public attention. Her video of the incident, in which a Harrah’s security manager says he doesn’t believe her identification credentials and proceeds to call the police, was posted on social media and already has hundreds of thousands of views. The lawsuit, filed Monday in Orleans Parish Civil District Court, details Harrison’s account of what took place early
In a live-streamed feed of the annual event in Waukesha, Wisconsin provided by the city, the vehicle was spotted driving through the route at a clip far faster than the flow of the parade.
- Prosecutors claim Exhibit 52 contains potentially incriminating information
- The 97-page directory is allegedly similar to Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘black book’
- Ghislaine’s older brother, Ian, has said family will support her in court each day
PUBLISHED: 07:14 EST, 21 November 2021 | UPDATED: 07:27 EST, 21 November 2021
A little black book belonging to Ghislaine Maxwell could provide ‘compelling evidence of her guilt’.
US prosecutors claim the contacts book – labelled Government Exhibit 52 – contains potentially incriminating information including the names of her alleged victims.
The document has emerged just days before Maxwell faces a six week trial at federal court in New York over alleged abuse, procurement of young women and trafficking crimes dating back decades.
She faces more than 80 years in jail if convicted on all charges.
Ian Maxwell, 65, Ghislaine’s older brother, has said one of her six siblings will support her in court each day.
The document has emerged just days before Maxwell faces a six week trial at federal court in New York
From left to right: Anne 73, Kevin 62, Twins: Isabel & Christine 70, Philip 71, Ian 64 and in front Ghislaine 59 Taken in London 10 June 2019
Maxwell’s lawyers have been attempting to strike out the contacts book as evidence, the Sunday Times reported.
The 97-page directory is allegedly similar to Epstein’s ‘black book’ which contained the details of Donald Trump and Prince Andrew.
It was taken from Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, dubbed ‘Pleasure Palace’, by former butler Alfredo Rodriguez who tried to sell it for $50,000 in 2009.
Court papers say it has ‘contact information for victims who interacted with the defendant during the relevant time period’ and ‘is compelling evidence of her guilt’.
Maxwell’s lawyers claim the document is ‘an unauthenticated hearsay document from suspect sources’.
- Why are Ghislaine Maxwell’s two ‘accomplices’ not in dock…
- Revealed: Photo of Prince Andrew that Jeffrey Epstein ‘kept…
Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, dubbed ‘Pleasure Palace’, was sold to a Florida developer for a reported $18 million
Later this month, one of the women the victims say acted as Epstein’s ‘groomers and recruiters’ will testify against Maxwell.
It emerged the identities of these two other women are being protected and they are allegedly working with the US government.
Prosecutors will say Maxwell, 59, had three ‘accomplices’ – Epstein and the two unidentified women who supposedly received big salaries and perks.
She asked that the ‘co-conspirators’ were named by prosecutors to prevent her from being ambushed at her trial, the Telegraph reported.
Jeffrey Epstein’s victims have said his ‘co-conspirators’ should be on trial, not just Ghislaine Maxwell. Pictured: Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s associate accused of sex trafficking, in a courtroom sketch in New York City
Later this month, one of the women they say acted as Epstein’s ‘groomers and recruiters’ will testify against Maxwell. Pictured: Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell attend de Grisogono Sponsors The 2005 Wall Street Concert Series Benefitting Wall Street Rising
‘It doesn’t seem right that only Maxwell is in the dock,’ one victim said.
‘There were others who facilitated the abuse and this makes it seem like it was only her.’
‘[The ‘co-conspirators’ were] intimately involved in the scheme to lure young girls to Epstein’s mansion,’ said a lawyer representing another of the victims.
Evidence comes in the form of emails between Maxwell and one of the ‘co-conspirators’.
Her lawyers, commenting on the contents of the emails, said: ‘This court should reject the belated, insufficient, improper argument that the emails are direct evidence of the charge of conspiracy.’
Maxwell faces a six week trial at federal court in New York.
Her lawyers are expected to argue she is being punished by proxy for Epstein’s heinous crimes because, as one source close to the case maintains, ‘someone has to pay for what he did’.
Maxwell’s legal team has repeatedly made claims about her alleged mistreatment behind bars. She is shown in prison earlier this year with ‘a black eye’
From 1994 to 2004, she allegedly ‘facilitated and contributed’ to the abuse of children by her ex-boyfriend, the convicted paedophile Jeffrey Epstein.
The youngest alleged victim was just 14 at the time she claims she was sexually assaulted by Maxwell.
Four women, one British, are listed in the indictment although only American Annie Farmer has waived her anonymity.
Farmer claims Maxwell posed as a ‘big sister’ figure before molesting her at Epstein’s New Mexico ranch in 1996. She called Maxwell ‘a sexual predator who has never shown any remorse’.
Maxwell denies all the charges.
Prince Andrew’s accuser Virginia Roberts is expected to attend the trial and may give evidence. She has described Maxwell as ‘pure evil’, saying: ‘Epstein was a sick paedophile but Maxwell was the mastermind.’
Another alleged victim said: ‘We thought she [Maxwell] was Mary Poppins because she acted like she was our friend and had that lovely English accent.
‘But she turned out to be a monster in designer clothing. She lured us in. She knew exactly what she was doing. I hope she rots in hell.’
In a world exclusive published in The Mail on Sunday, Ghislaine Maxwell spoke of the hell of her life in Brooklyn’s Metropolitan Detention Center, saying that conditions are so bad a rat would sit beside an open sewer in her cell as she went to the toilet (Pictured: Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein at an event in New York in 1995)
In a world exclusive interview with The Mail on Sunday after her $28million (£21M) bail application was denied for the fourth time, Maxwell claimed negative media coverage while she has been in custody and the deliberate withholding of evidence have made it ‘impossible’ for her to receive a fair trial.
Speaking from her 10ft by 12ft prison cell inside New York’s notorious Metropolitan Detention Center, where she has spent the past 16 months in solitary confinement, she said: ‘I’m overwhelmed by feelings of sadness and shock at the grotesque and untrue narratives that are total fabrication and bear no resemblance to reality.
‘I’m terrified the overwhelmingly negative coverage will poison my jury pool and affect the outcome of my trial, despite the evidence which I feel confident will prove my innocence.
‘I look forward to having my day in court to prove I played no part in Epstein’s crimes. I am innocent.’
Friday marked the latest development in the Epstein saga, as the Duke of York faces a US lawsuit from Virginia Roberts Giuffre who claims she was forced to have sex with Andrew.
The Duke of York also faced a fresh headache this week when campaigners and experts warned his finances should be investigated by MPs and tax authorities.
The Duke of York, 61, had previously denied making frequent visits to Epstein’s Florida home, despite the former housekeeper Juan Alessi claiming Andrew spent ‘weeks at a time’ at the property when he worked there. Pictured: Andrew with Epstein in Central Park, New York in 201
Prince Andrew faced mounting scrutiny on Tuesday over whether he broke the Royal Family’s conduct rules by accepting a £1.5million off-shore payment from Tory donor and long-term friend David Rowland.
The Queen’s scandal-hit second son received the payment days before he paid off a loan from the financier’s own Luxembourg bank.
Buckingham Palace conduct rules state that royals should ‘never accept gifts of money, or money equivalent, in connection with an official engagement or duty’.
The Duke of York has previously been accused of attending naked pool parties and receiving massages by Epstein’s former butler Juan Alessi, 70.
The pictures were proudly displayed at Epstein’s £13.7m Palm Beach home (pictured) that was dubbed ‘Pleasure Palace’
The millionaire financier bought the property in 1990 for $2.5 million, according to records
Demolition crews pulled down the notorious Florida mansion where sex offender and financier Jeffery Epstein sexually assaulted young girls in April 2021
Alessi, who started working for Epstein in 1991, has previously been interviewed by the FBI, police and victims’ lawyers and claimed the Prince stayed for ‘weeks at a time’ in a sworn statement to Palm Beach police in 2005.
Prince Andrew has consistently denied all sexual allegations made against him.
Epstein, 66, killed himself in a Manhattan federal jail in August 2019 while he awaited trial on sex trafficking charges that alleged he abused women and girls under the age 18 at the Florida estate and his Manhattan mansion in the early 2000s.
The waterfront property became the epicentre where he groomed and sexually assaulted underage girls and women as part of a sprawling sex trafficking scheme, prosecutors said.
The house was where the crimes that would eventually lead to his downfall were first reported in 2005.
Epstein had been recruiting underage girls for ‘massages’ from Palm Beach high school and one eventually confessed to her mother what was going on, who then went to the police.
Prince Andrew stepped back from frontline royal duties in 2019 after further allegations came to light. Epstein (pictured) died in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges
Friday marked the latest development in the Epstein saga, as the Duke of York faces a US lawsuit from Virginia Roberts Giuffre who claims she was forced to have sex with Andrew. The Duke of York has consistently denied all sexual allegations made against him
The girls would be hired to massage Epstein in their underwear or totally naked. Often the massages progressed to sexual touching as Epstein allegedly used vibrators on the girls and masturbated.
He paid them hundreds of dollars at a time with another $200 going to other schoolgirls who recruited them to go to mansion on Palm Beach’s El Brillo Way.
Dozens of victims were underprivileged middle and high school girls recruited in and around Palm Beach County between 1998 and 2006.
Earlier this year, demolition crews ripped down the notorious Palm Beach mansion where the financier sexually assaulted young girls.
The property, which had stood since 1952 and was bought by Epstein in 1990 for around £2million, included a main house, a pool cabana building and another staff house – all of which were demolished.
Developer Todd Michael Glaser purchased the sprawling Palm Beach estate for $18.5million (£13.7m) and he sighed ‘finally’ as the first bulldozers began raising the house of horrors to the ground on April 18.
Glaser, who has previously said it would be personally satisfying to tear down the mansion due to its horrific history, said he plans to replace it with a 14,000-square-foot ‘Art Moderne home’.
Nick Caturano, who runs the website GoofyVaccine.com confirmed that an internal memo was sent out to employees, notifying them of the pause.
I’m joined by Richard Garner to discuss how the economic elite are deciding the fate of the human…
The past couple of weeks showed it was beneficial that we were able to watch the Rittenhouse trial for ourselves.
Lloyd Austin, Gen. Mark Milley and Gen. Kenneth McKenzie should have offered their resignations over Afghanistan to send President Biden a powerful message, retired Col. Andrew Milburn said.
We have a deep dive into the government overreach with private citizens Our guests are: Sherronna Bishop, Naomi Wolf Stay ahead of the censors – Join us warroom.org/join Aired On: 11/20/2021 Watch: On
Real America’s Voice News is your one stop news and entertainment network.
Source: Home – Real America’s Voice News
Our Guests Were: Dr. Peter Navarro, Patriot Nation Stay ahead of the censors – Join ushttps://t.me/commonsensepsb Aired On: 11/19/2021 Watch: On the Web:https://patriotssoapbox.com/shows/common-sense-